Professional Community Policies
Answers for Associations (Answers) core value is to put our users first and we have compiled these Professional Community Policy to make sure that all the conversations taking place each day on our services help our users be more productive, successful and are free of inappropriate and unwanted content or behaviour. This policy provides guidance and rules for the use of our services.
We ask every user on Answers to act responsibly and if you see something you believe may violate our policies please report it to us.This includes whether it appears in a profile, post/s, comment/s, conversation/s or anywhere else. These reports help us identify and prevent abuse and misbehaviour. Please use the reporting tools responsibly and only for their intended purposes.
A violation of this policy may result in the suspension or closure of account, depending on the severity of the violation and a users’ behaviour or account history. If you believe action taken on your content or your account was in error, you can submit a request to appeal your case . Together we can keep our platform a safe, trusted and professional place where we can create economic opportunity for everyone.
- Be honest. Our users must be real people, who provide their real name and accurate information about themselves. We don’t allow fake profiles on our platform and it’s not acceptable to provide misleading or deceptive information about yourself, your qualifications, work experience, affiliations, or achievements.
- Be professional. We acknowledge the value of discussions around professional activities and ask our users to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. When creating content, we ask that you keep it professional, relevant, and on-topic. Do not share false information or use the services to shock or intimidate others. And it is not okay to share graphic, obscene, or pornographic content on the services.
- Be safe. We strive to maintain a respectful and friendly community for our users. The services shouldn't be used to harm others or their careers or business prospects or to air personal grievances or disputes. It is not okay to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcome communications to people. We do not allow hate speech, hate groups, terrorists, or those who engage in violent crimes on the services.
- Respect others' rights and follow the law. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, make sure you have the legal right to do so. The services should not be used for illegal activities, promoting illegal products, or violating the rights of others. Don't use the services to commit fraud or to try to trick others. Also, don't use the services to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt others' data or computer devices.
- Respect Answers rights. Don't violate the rights of Answers. For more information about what this means, see our User Agreement. It’s not okay to suggest that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by Answers when you’re not. Don’t violate our intellectual property rights, scrape the services, or interfere with or disrupt the services.